LAWRENCE WALSH FURNITURE
Fitted Furniture / Cad Designer
Responsible for producing accurate, cost-effective estimates and drawings which meet the company design guidelines and also meet the customer brief. To provide a service excellence which our customers, both internal and external, agree is first-class. Fully support the sales effort particularly on efficient estimate turnaround.
- Support the design department in the effort to achieve targets
- Adhere to company’s design guidelines when producing drawings.
We design, manufacture and install Bedrooms and Living Furniture for Retail Customers, National and Regional House Builders in the UK. We have been established for more than 20 years.
Our mission is ‘delivering excellence, creativity and value in living spaces for UK homes’.
Qualification and experience requirements
- Ideally we are looking for a graduate with a 2.2 degree or above in Cad design, product or spatial awareness.
- Confident, energetic, honest
- Team player
- Well-developed communication skills – written, IT, analytical and Verbal
- Good organisation skills, process driven
- Excellent design skills within a related subject/industry
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Good time management
- ArtiCAD, or similar Drawing Package would be beneficial though not essential
Accepted degree subjects
- art and design
- planning and surveying
- Cad Design
Subject to experience
Full Location details We are based at Hampton Hill, Middlesex. Applicants should either live, or be prepared to relocate to, within reasonable commute of the office.